- We at GoGoVan take the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and valuable service.
- No user information is rented or sold to any third party. A high standard of security is maintained by GoGoVan for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure the security of user data transmitted to us via the internet or any other medium.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect personal information and such other information from you at registration and other times (for instance, when you download the Application) such as your name, email address, postal address and mobile phone number.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use the Application/Website and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
- When you send and receive messages to or from us, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction, for logging purposes.
- Use of Information
GoGoVan Uses the information it collects through the Application/Website:
- to verify your identity. Please understand that GoGoVan is under no obligation to verify your details;
- to provide the GoGoVan services to you including processing any bookings and payments;
- to notify you about changes to GoGoVan or respond to any communication nor request from you;
- to monitor the use of Application/Website;
- to investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service;
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not disclose your information to any third parties other than GoGoVan’s affiliates/employees, Service Providers who offer services through the Application
- We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles;
- to aid strategic development;
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and partners; and
- to audit usage of the Application.
- GoGoVan reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of GoGoVan, the Application, or its users.
- You agree that GoGoVan may use personal information about you to improve its marketing and promotional efforts to analyze application usage, improve the application content and product offerings and for its business purposes.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk. And you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
- The Application/Website may contain links to other sites/application whose information practices may be different from that of GoGoVan. You should consult the other application’s/website’s privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
- You shall refrain from any act likely to damage the privacy or reputation of other party or any other person by avoiding any libelous, provocative, malicious or threatening comment, message or text.
- By posting any content in the Application/Website, you automatically grant to GoGoVan a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at [email protected] and we will attempt to address your issue.
- You hereby acknowledge that GoGoVan is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- GoGoVan will not be responsible for any loss of data / information resulting due to unauthorized access to GoGoVan’s servers.
- CONTACTING US
You can email us on [email protected] Our office address is Flat 2C, SIVANANDAM, PULLA AVENUE, SHENOY NAGAR, CHENNAI – 600030.